Understanding links and enabling change
Even though the goals have been defined and change is discussed frequently, nothing is changing. If you ask the people involved, they are all convinced that change is necessary. The allegations that all the talk of change is nothing but lip service, and that those in the company who are resistant to change seem to be winning are escalating.
We will support you in your efforts to prepare the ground for new solutions. In order to do so, we will reveal what is preventing people at your company – mostly unconsciously, according to brain research – from changing, and what approaches they would be willing to adopt. Our analysis provides a common understanding for those concerned.
In personal, one-on-one interviews, using the nextexpertizer analysis method, in which free associations and a large number of intuitive classifications are determined, we accurately replicate the cultural patterns within your company. This procedure, which is unique worldwide, enables a mathematical consolidation of the one-on-one interviews, combined with the mostly unconscious evaluation structures and the issues that are genuinely relevant.
The results systematically convey a deeper, empathic understanding of the corporate and leadership culture, with its values, basic assumptions and convictions, that unconsciously direct actions, as well as an existent or non-existent commitment, alignment or readiness for change, etc. It is possible to shape change more consciously and sustainably, with measurable success.
- Development of the company and management
- Strategy development
- Planning of measures
- Measurement & monitoring of the corporate culture
- Assessment of the effects of interventions and follow-up on evolutionary processes
- Checking and comparison of corporate values at national and international locations
- Identification of obstacles to cooperation, both locally and across locations
- Creation of a value system within a multicultural company
- Creation of a viable, mutual identity core within the company
- Diversity check
- Comparison with the corporate mission statement
- Comparison with available management principles
- Prioritisation of required measures in optimisation, change and innovation processes
- Generation of cultural performance indicators, e.g. for employee surveys
- Measuring an individual benchmark
- Inclusion of employees
- Future conference
And then: Culture-sensitive questions that hit a nerve
The results of a nextexpertizer analysis can also be used to develop quantitative questionnaires. Because they are derived from the company’s own culture, these questionnaires have a much higher relevance than the classical, theoretically determined questionnaires. These questionnaires, with their dimension of culture-sensitive assessment, can be applied to almost any issue affecting the company.
Initially, a marker tool ensures that the participant is classified according to the value groups that have been identified for the company. It also gives variable significance to the dimensions of the evaluation used in the questionnaire, based on the value group. The resulting cultural sensitivity takes the different points of view of the value groups, with their respective action-guiding issues and assessments, into account.